Thursday, April 19, 2012

colorful corsage


Untitled

 OH am I giddy about a the sale at Priss! there are many items at only 30L including this pretty little vest with  a flower corsage, there's also a new customer appreciation gift too which is a lovely little mesh clutch purse. Well you know how I love to bargain hunt so I popped along to one of my new favourite super bargain stores Evergreen only to find that there's this pretty shiny hair on the luckyboard, there is also a small selection of hairs in store for sale at only 80L each. I'm also loving the new release skin at Hush, I adore the silky smooth complexion of the skins but particularly like the make up on this one with it's subtle quirky different colour of top and bottom lips.


Hair: 0L- Lucky board > Evergreen
Skin:950L - Marin - strawberine - cream > Hush
Eyes: 40L - shine eyes v2 - green > Insufferable Dastard
Top: 30L - Flowered tank - concrete > PRISS
Skirt: 0L - lucky board item > Y&R
Shoes: 0L - group lucky board item > RUI+ MORI
Earrings: 0L - Group gift > Ben's beauty
Bangles: - bronze by Ben's beauty > XYROOM
Bag: 0L - Sunflower bag > Muu workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment