Saturday, August 11, 2012

[i owl you]

[i owl you]

Owls have always been amongst my favourite animals, but ever since I joined Second Life, this love has most certainly intensified - and since I'm apparently not alone with my liking and people keep creating the cutest items around our feathery friends, I thought it's about time to make a little owl-post.

I know that Collabor88 is still packed most of the day, but if you get the chance to get in, do yourself a favour and buy this stunning necklace from Maxi Gossamer! As you can see, it's definitely unisex and comes in the 3 lengths: long, middle and short - but you can also choose between the metal options silver and gold. And like that wasn't a bunch of great features already, there's also the possibility to change the colour of the gems, either to uni-shades or preset colour combinations. Weeee! I won't take this off anytime soon!


Skin: ~Tableau Vivant~ - Ryan skin
Hair: Maitreya - Nadja
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Nightfall (city lights) [at the Mens Dept]
Freckles: L.Fauna - Freckled Nose Blusher

Tattoo: Vestigium - Masks
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Jewelled Owl [at Collabor88]

No comments:

Post a Comment