Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Secret Affair - A Flying Visit


1 2 3 4
The SECRET AFFAIR! 
 So Secret I went and forgot all about it this incredibly busy month of September! The event is open until 29th Sept, so once again, there is not long for you to get your mitts on these wonderful items.
I apologise for the lack of story here, I would have something beautiful as Poe is an inspiration, and crow feathers fill my soul. However, I jumped out of an aeroplane to raise money for charity today - so I've been a little frazzled! 

Hair : .Shi : Raven Hair [Set 1 . Unisex] - L$ 285
Necklace :  lassitude & ennui Lethe necklace - black - L$ 180
Dress : *May's Soul* The crow dress leather Lila  - Purple - L$ 160
Shoes : lassitude & ennui Nevermore heels - black - L$ 280

The Secret Affair

No comments:

Post a Comment