Wednesday, May 4, 2011

In a room of silver


bedroom

As promised more of that fabulous great deal of a bedroom suite, isn't it divine ( see earlier post for offer details) ! but of I had to co-ordinate my outfit with the suite he he! you have to love this new release skirt at Les petits details it comes in 3 colours and 2 option lengths oh oh and my prim feet! I've wanted some of these for ages but they always seemed so expensive to me, but when you see a pair as great as this it would be churlish not to buy them wouldn't it?

Hair: 0L group luckyboard > Heart softens
Top: 20L silver necklace top > Graffiti wear
Jewelry: 0L where is the...? hunt item >Pepper
Skirt: 220L Delicay skirt - white      >Les petits details
Feet: 99L - delicious trotters > Skifija
Bedroom furniture: 99L > Comfy within

No comments:

Post a Comment