Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Make mine a Raspberry mule




My latest look I've decided is one of effortless sophistication , a look that says 'just going out for cocktails' in a nonchalant way. It's kind of understated glamour  which was inspired by the skin, yet another great one by Mother Goose's. I just adore the way it looks as if I took a little pot of eyeshadow put some on my eyes then rubbed my finger in the pot and smudged it in a quick but professional manner across my lips.

The dress too is a delight, I like the way it hangs but it's one of those dresses that you'll wear over and over. Yes throw it with a fluffy red cape and you have instant glamour, put on a pair of sandals and a hat and you have a great summer look or equally wear with a pair of tights and a sweet cardigan for a preppy autumn look oh the list is endless!

Don't the shoes just finish the look perfectly? they're amazing, the quality is fantastic and again because there are so many colours they'll go with so many outfits I call them my tutti frooti shoes. *glides away to get her Raspberry mule*

Hair: 0L - more than 15k group members celebration  gift > D!va
Hair accessory: 0L - hair accessory gift > A.M.K.R
Skin: 0L luckyboard item - Horang > .:Mother Goose's:.
Dress: 0L - luckyboard item >  Beetlebones
Cape: 0L luckyboard item > Awram Viie
Belt: 90L - Thin belt -  coral > So many styles
Shoes 0L - stilettos serendipity > Prim & pixel

No comments:

Post a Comment