Monday, October 4, 2010

Look of the Day: Reaktor

Talk It Out 3

Glamorize has four walls full of long nails, dangly earrings and other jewelery by Coco Nikita. The set I'm wearing costs just 25L, and comes with both earrings and a necklace (not pictured).

I swear, I love this store. They always have stuff you can't find anywhere else. Visiting them makes me feel like I'm visiting my local beauty store (and I live in the inner city, so you know how that is!).

Snapshot_035

So where am I today? I'm at Club Reaktor in Insilico. They're currently hiring djs and dancers; the guy standing behind me, a friend of mine, is a manager there. Go here if you're looking for a way to earn shopping money. The managers are very nice people and the tips are pretty awesome.

Style card:
Earrings: Black Glossy Earrings @ Glamorize, 25L
Dress: Fitted Black Dress @ Vinyl Cafe, 25L
Bra: Part of Rendevous outift @ Glamorize, 10L
Leggings: Geometric Leggings @ Bleh, 0L
Boots: Black Zipper Boots @ Vinyl Cafe, 75L
Poses: Minx Poses @ Poseur, 50L each (I bought them individually)

1 comment:

  1. The man behind you is more than a friend in Insilico *suggestive wink*

    ReplyDelete