Sunday, April 3, 2011

A little more to mix & Match




So far I'm loving this mix & match hunt and there have been a huge amount of compliments on the items that i have been wearing, so you see the quality speaks for itself! I've certainly discovered a few new favourite designers to add to my list. I've bought a few things i've liked along the way , oh er and bought a few that I didn't really intend to also, so do have your wits about you when clicking on those hunt items that are displayed on the vendors, and happy shopping!


Hair: Free group lucky board > Heart softens
Shirt: Free luckyboard item > Pesca
Top: Free mix & Match hunt item ( hint - the pink flower grows in the flower pot beware the bird bodyguard )  > Bounce
Jeans: Free group gift > Airflow
Belt: Free part of a hunt item for mix & match hunt ( hint I want to be a super model )  > Vero Modero
Shape & skin: Free mix & match hunt item ( hint - come closer & smell the flowers )  >Shine
Socks: Free gift - antique socks - picnic > Grixdale
Shoes: Free mix & match hunt item  ( hint - I like to burp eat cats & whistle with my mouth open )  > Urban Warehouse


No comments:

Post a Comment