Saturday, August 20, 2011

Barefooting





Just on my regular quest for great quality fabulous bargains I came across a little store called amato,  a little freebie/dollarbie store where I picked up these amazing shorts and eyes (take a closer peek at the peepers below). There are other items for men & women, but I especially like the eye selection.

I dropped in on one of my regulars, The Fashion Garret where i've discovered some of my favourites designers. I never seem to be able to leave that place without buying something! and of course I grabbed this great group gift but also this divine hair by Angel hair, and if you haven't already grabbed the latest fantastic group gift at Coco then go grab this barefeet now they're a definite must have!


Hair & hat: 70L - Samantha by Angel hair @> The Fashion Garret
Skin: 800L - Niran - pale skin j8 > JeSyLilo
Eyes: 0L - tropical eyes - gift > amato
Top: 0L - luckyboard item > !1MM
Scarf: 200L - warm wrap textile scarf > Zeerys
Shorts: 0L - gift > amato
Bag: 0L - group gift > !1MM
Bracelets: 0L - group gift > The Fashion Garret
Feet: 0L - group gift > Coco Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment