Monday, August 22, 2011

Bohemian chic

Boho

I really like the bohemian look and so was utterly thrilled to have won an outfit on the luckboards at GO! whilst I was out shopping now that is one store with fabulous vibrant colours. I am only wearing the skirt but there is also a bell sleeved top to match, however I already knew I had some items in my inventory that I wanted to team it with.

You have to love this sexy tube top from Lucca it's a prim top so if you don't want to bare too much flesh you can wear a vest layer underneath for a completely different layered look without compromising any detail on the tube top. Th item has been made for Depraved dealers so it won't be available for long so grab it quick!

  The necklace from finesmith looks like it was designed for this whole outfit I really like the individuality of Finesmith jewelry. I did go to the store to try and find the price of the necklace (which comes with matching earrings) however both stores are so huge that after 15 minutes of searching I decided to call it quits but have provided a slurl to the store - sorry it's not the exact location of the item though.


Hair: 0L - Luckyboard item > Heart softens
Skin: 10L - Gloria4 - > Devine perfection
Top: 75L for a pack of 2 - my egyptian flow 2 by Lucca @ > Depraved dealers
Skirt: 0L - Luckboard item > GO!
Necklace:  Flora's shimmering dreams necklace > Finesmith Designs
Parasol & pose:   Geisha umbrella pose 4  > Magnifique

No comments:

Post a Comment