Thursday, August 25, 2011

Smart Casual




I think just about everyone has gone a little crazy over the current Coco sale and it's no wonder when such fantastic quality items are half price! lets just say I've bought enough to keep me happy for a while but what I especially liked out of all my new purchases there was these Cargo shorts.

They are a much baggier fit for women's shorts than i've seen in SL and I actually think they make a great unisex item. They'd look great with sneakers or ballet pumps but today I fancied dressing them up slightly for a more smart casual look which I think actually works really well. I really love these wedge pumps from BM , loving the ruffle straps of the ruffled top from birdy too.

Yaki & Yeti jewelry is always a winner with me but I really ought to mention the hair which I think is wonderful and would also look amazing with a gown or more formal attire. I picked it up at Savoir hair, there's a notecard with the hair that says Darkerside hairs are only available now on the marketplace,. Having been so impressed with this one I was eager to check out more however sadly there doesn't even appear to be any available, after looking at the creators profile it would appear that other things have become more important, being the most adorable little baby boy and quite right too! well I'm still thrilled to have been able to get this hair that's for sure!


Hair: 0L - Vintage - black by darkerside @ > Savoir hair
Skin: 800L - Sandra - tan dark shadows > [Katsucide]
Necklace: 0L  -  Tibetan pendant - yak bone >  Yak & Yeti
Top: 95L - Ruffled top - Brown > {birdy}
Shorts 100L - cargo shorts - safari > Coco designs
Shoes: 0L - Luckyboard item > Baby monkey
Bangles: 0L - tibetan jewelry > Yak & Yeti

No comments:

Post a Comment