Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Plastik fantastic!




I wanted to go with a look which was a little less my usual style, of course I can't stray away too much because I like what I like and  despite me saying that's so not me" my friends would still be able identify and say "that's so Fauna!"

I've had plenty of compliments about this particular look and I love it too, so let me start with the dress which started off the whole look and the rest came together. I adore this knitted dress i'm not usually a fan of mini dresses but the gorgeous & roll neck make it so classy & sexy and can suit so many different styles, it would look fantastic for some great big para boots and ripped fishnets for a grunge look. This dress was a group gift from Plastik to celebrate Kea's birthday and was one of a unbelievably generous  whopper package which I still haven't managed to unpack!

 I wanted to carry on the knitted theme with one of my all time favorite boots from Les petits details, love these boots I wear them loads! Oh goodness and the skin! it's out brand new in store today for just 10L yes 10L you'll want to buy the whole store I tell you. I adore the tone of this skin which also has received compliments - take a closer look....



Skin: 10L - Inspire tan 2 > Devine perfection
Hair: 0L group gift - Lily > Heart softens
Dress: 0L - group gift - Turtle dress- pinnystripe > Plastik
Boots:  250L -  Boho boots - black > Les petits details
Tattoo: 200L - Part of  the se7en pack tattoo's > Collisions
Pose:  Bella angelica > Lauria

No comments:

Post a Comment