Thursday, August 19, 2010

[look of the night: black blood]

As usual, I'm being a little late following my gorgeous fellow bloggers, but better late than never. Since I'm undead by choice, I hope you'll bear with me that I rather present my Look of the Night than showing off my daytime-PJ's... this my second post and I don't want to scare you all off in the very beginning.

Anyways, on the clothes! I picked a tee that's been one of my very first purchases, a nicely shaded piece you can get at *BOOM*. It comes in a set of 4 different versions, from solid to ultra sheer, is unisex and available in a rainbow of colours, so you can layer different shades quite nicely. And all that for a steal deal of only 50L$ per pack!

The lickable latex pants with ankh-pattern landed in my shopping bag at Sn@tch's last sale, come in pants- and underpants-layer and are even transfer, so if you want to gift them, they're really a nice addition not only to your clubbing wardrobe. You can pick from a great variety of motives and/or colours, from gothic to punk.

Look of the Night I

I paid Spider Productions a visit yesterday, and that's where my boots come from. Both textures and prim work are outstanding, and the buckle flaps can be made invisible via menu so you get an entirely different look. Unfortunately, there are no demos in store, but the boots are mod in case you need to make adjustments (and actually fit me well right ahead).

Skin: [Buried] - ^v^ Vampire ^v^ Skin
Hair: [Uw.st -7R-] Khan -Hair
Eyes: ::: LPD ::: Creature Eyes - Burnish - Revenant
Ears: :Gauged: - old version (unavailable)
Claws: Faeline Claws v6.2

Tee: *BOOM* Essential T 4pack unisex
Pants: :::Sn@tch Latex Pants (Ankh-U):::
Boots: [SP] Drudge Buckles black
Belt/bracelet: *BLITZED* Plugged Belt, Chorus bracelet
Fingertape: *Linc* Finger Tapes Dollarbie

No comments:

Post a Comment