Sunday, March 6, 2011

Corset & crown


Corsets are so versatile, you can wear them with trousers, a skirt, over a shirt or top, but today I've decided to wear mine all on it's own - well almost on it's own, with knickers of course! I called to Antebellum,  only to realise that the place is closing and having a sale, whereby all corsets are now LS1, so it's my suggestion you go down there and pick up these bargains while you can!

For all your corset needs > Antebellum
Boots: Free Moolto hunt item >  lover's playground


What better to wear with your corset than this exquisite jewelry set with comprises of earrings, necklace and bracelet. The details really is so amazing and delicate. It reminds me somewhat of Caesars Corona and I must say,  I  do feel like a queen wearing it!

Jewelry set: L$1,250 - Euphoria gold > Skifija

No comments:

Post a Comment