Monday, June 27, 2011

And it feels like summer!


holic

For the first time in weeks it actually feels like summer! Ok I'm British we like to talk about the weather! so I guess that is what inspired this picture. Last week Margaux Dufaux blogger at Freebiefashionista asked "what is your must have summer item" to which I piped up "wedgie sandals!" and it's true my favourites are from J's and the Fae wedgies from Pixel mode but was I thrilled when I saw these little beauties as a group gift at BWC club to add to the summer must haves!  - great place to hang out too!

And it feels like summer

Had to do a little close up shot so that you would be able to appreciate the jewelry a little better. I just adore these earrings that are little birds in a cage from Natural, how fabulously creative! I came across this store when doing the black Butler hunt Oh and it has the cutest little items it's a gem of a store in my opinion & lots of bargains to be had, so i'm sure i'll be blogging more things from that store! Just need my picnic basket , a good book and off we go......

Hair & hat: 0L gift > Holic
Skin: 0L zombie popcorn hunt item > Natural beauty
Glasses: 0L group gift > The fashion garret
Dress & T.shirt : 99L - Gretel dress for TOSL weekly theme > ISON
Leggings: Formerly a gift at J.E.M but no longer available i'm afraid.
Shoes: 0L group gift > BWC Club
Earrings: 0L luckyboard item > +::+Natural+::+
Blue bracelets: 0L - Indian bangle set - blue > Yak & yeti
Silver bracelets: 0L TOSL hunt item > U&R Dogs
Bag: 0L luckyboard > Mezzo

No comments:

Post a Comment