Saturday, June 18, 2011

Can't beat candy stripes

Lounge-set

Well I've been out of blogging action for the best part of a week, mostly due to RL goings on, but I took this picture over a week ago, so I know that the Taste of SL hunt will be well underway by now. The lounge set shown here is only a selection of the whole set which is Dreamscapes art galleries offering to the hunt. Can you believe you get a whole lounge set as a free gift?! the quality is fantastic too and the design is right up my alley. See previous post for more details of the Taste of Sl blog.

Oh but this outfit I adore and I've had more compliments about the jacket from Villena. There is quite a range of colours to choose from too and an absolute steal at 180L. For me this outfit encapsulates some of the finest quality items in SL and I'm absolutely thrilled to be able to wear these boots now I have a new viewer that allows the alpha layer yes yes I know it's old news, while everyone is getting excited about depth of field & shadows hehe, notice no shadows here folks I may get those in the year 2014. *trots off to get blogging organised*

Hair: 0L - black > Yuna's hair
Skin: 0L - Zombie popcorn hunt item- Monica deep tan > Natural Beauty
Shades: 0L TOSL hunt item >  CandyDoll
Jacket: 180L Leo Jacket - Black & yellow > Villena
Top & belt: 0L - Male group gift > Gizza
Shorts: 0L- group gift > Wave
Boots: 0L - DSN hunt item > IrEn
Bag: 0L - luckyboard item > !1MM
Home items: 0L - TOSL item > Dreamscapes art gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment