Sunday, June 12, 2011

[goodbye, coroner...]

...your hospitality was greatly appreciated. I particularly adored your fascination about my "extraordinary physique" and how you handled all those shiny, sharp tools with the precision of an artist. For the mess with the scalpel and the blood I'm really sorry, but your horrified screams when I suddenly opened my eyes hurt my ears a bit too much. I am convinced that your devoted assistant will clean up after the police has secured your corpse, though - not that you need to worry about it anymore, but still...

[goodbye, coroner]

Just a short post on my behalf to make you aware of two lovely freebies. The triple face piercing, or facial plugs, are from :GAUGED: and you can snatch them up in store for free, whereas the sleeve tattoo is ::Para Designs:: contribution to the 'Depraved Summer Nights' hunt. Get them while you can!


Skin: [.:Mascarade:.]- Nilan - Black King
Hair: booN - QQL838
Eyes: REPULSE - Post Mortem Eyes

Wound: REPULSE - Autopsy Chest Wound
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: - Anchor (free in the DSN-hunt)
Piercing: :GAUGED: - Tripple Set (free in store at the time of posting)

No comments:

Post a Comment