Saturday, July 23, 2011

Paisley perfect



Paisley



I do love pattern and confess that Paisley has always been a favorite of mine, I even covered my school bag in paisley drawings as a youth! and so I was delighted to have grabbed these fantastic Swedish clogs which are currently on promotion at 22769 for today only - 10L can you believe it?!  go grab them quick! oh but there is such a wonderful selection to choose from you won't be able to decide but I know they are going to be this summers 'must have' item!

This shorts jumpsuit which just so happens to also be emblazoned with paisley is a current favorite of mine too, oh how I wish I could wear this in RL! however my nubby legs are just not for displaying.

Oh and the earrings got to love these! they are from BRB and are a hunt item at Poupee hunt < check out the link for lm's & hints (you're looking for a little red doll).

Skin: 75L - Pollon - summer pink by AL Vulo @ > The Fashion Garret
Eyeshadow: 0L - The Seasons Hunt item > Cheap makeup
Earrings: 0L - Poupee hunt item > BRB
Outfit: 400L - Fly  > Vero Modero
shoes: 10L (Saturday only) Swedish clog - Paisley > 22769
Pose: 55L - Bella Angelica > Lauria

No comments:

Post a Comment