Monday, May 16, 2011

City chic


City-chic


Loving the City Chic look for project Themeory and so these boots & bag from LPD I couldn't love more! I really love these over sized bags, none of those silly little clutch bags for me no! I want to take almost everything I own out in my handbag and have room for more purchases ,...not that any of that is important in SL LOL, but what I do like about this bag too  is the the options to wear, as I've found that the animations if some (if at all)  don't make it appear like you are holding them properly well not with this one! Oh and I adore this little neckerchief with it's option change script, which is currently a hunt item but in store there is a luckyboard with a nice spotty one on too.


Hair: 0L opening gift > Mikan
Skin: 0L group gift - May flowers _ Spring > Perception
Scarf: 0L Perfect couple hunt item  (look up for a the box) > Kusinta's creations
Shirt & tank : 0L - luckyboard item > Izm
Jeans: 0L luckyboard item > !1MM
Boots: 200L -  city style boots - red >Les Petits Details
Bag: 150L -  City  life bag - red > Les Petits Details

No comments:

Post a Comment