Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In which she wears pink hair!



Well I thought pink hair wearing days were over...ok in my 1st life yes but when I saw this subtle pink shade of hair on a luckyboard at D!va I knew I had to have it! and so I teamed it with this 'Marine' look with this marine top, and Marine bermuda pants at Vera Modera . I love the cleverly designed top which looks like it had a prim bodice due to the creased effect, which helps keep my prim count down. Oh and yet another pair of fantastic footwear from Skifija. I know I harp on about them but honestly I've never found shoes as easy to wear, available with so many options, I just LOVE them!

Hair: Free luckyboard item > D!va
Top: L$400 Red marine top > Vero Modera
Pants: L$200 Marine low rise bermudas .> Vera Modera
Sunglasses: Free luckyboard item > Kumaki glasses style
Bag: Free group gift > Coco
Belt: L$1 Gacha item - hot pink  > Chuculet
Shoes: £149 - secrets of Iris > Skifija



No comments:

Post a Comment