Thursday, June 9, 2011

Queen of the night

Goldie-dress


Oh there she goes again stealing song titles for the title of her blog posts but it was always my favourite from the magic flute. Still trying to catch up on the fabulousness! oh oh this dress! how gorgeous is it! what struck me about it's design is that how well it suits so many different genres , it's a fabulous piece of formal wear but also I love how it fits a gothic / vampiric look too oh just imagine a skin like the one that Storm blogged (don't tell him but I drool over that picture, I might run up and bite him later). Now the hair I wear is a unisex one and is a group gift at Salon de Glow, but as I went to check out the landmark the store looked a little deconstructed, so i'm not sure if it about to move or having a refit , but i'll update the post once I know more. The boots have that Victoriana feel about  them & have a squared off toe , I haven't seen many boots or shoes like that in SL so that makes me love them even more and they come in many yummy colours...ahhhhh.

Hair: 0L - group gift  > Salon de Glow
Outfit: 600L -  Goldie flower dress > Vero Modero
Necklace: 180L - Round set (comes with matching earrings not visible here)   >  JD Design
Boots: 350L - Flora boots - black > Lassitude & ennui
Pose: 55L each - from she's so shy range > Lauria

No comments:

Post a Comment