Thursday, June 9, 2011

[rockin' the coffin]

Leather, studs, bones and feathers - your blogging cold one is indeed in a rocking mood today... even though he's crawled out of his coffin only 30 minutes ago. But then again, I couldn't figure a better start into the day than rock and vertebrae, so here's the look!

[rockin' the coffin]

Leather first! Those smexy, tightly fitted pants are from Miamai, and I particularly adore the flared legs and the well-made side lacing - just the right things to make it a beloved piece of your wardrobe and give it a sturdy feel and look. Perfect footwear matches were the 'New Rock'-boots from Little Britain Designs, sculpted goodness in the shape of the RL-brand I own as well, with shiny textures and a look that screamed "BUY ME!" when I spotted them in store. And of course I did!

The 'Vampire Coat' from Amerie has been around for a little longer, but it's still one of my favourite pieces. The combination of elegant pinstripe fabric and chains is simply gorgeous, and I love the decadent looking sleeves and collar made from black and peacock feathers. The coat's prim-parts are resize scripted, and you can also choose to wear the collar without the small chains and cross dangling from it - just in case you don't get along well with crosses.

I guess the body is actually my fav in this post: not only because of the stunning eyes from Poetic Colors, which are brand new and still on a 50% off sale through Sunday, June 12th, but also because of the rather extraordinary hair from Miamai that immediately tickled my fancy. It looks a bit like a high, teased ponytail, with vertebrae of silver crowning it, and the hairpiece blends in perfectly with the hairbase - to be honest, I haven't seen such a fluent transition between sculpts and textures before.

After wearing [Buried]-skins for a long while when wanting to go for a more juvenile look (and never being quite satisfied with the nose texture on my shape), I think I now gained a new obsession after my friend Monica showed me the lickable skins from [.:Mascarade:.]. I love the androgynous, youthful appearance and soft definition of the body, and the unusual look of the eyebrows is also a really big plus. Besides, you can snatch up each for 300L$ for the less recent and 500L$ for the newer skins, a real deal!


Skin: [.:Mascarade:.] - Nilan
Hair: Miamai - Dem (hairbase sold separately)
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Classic - November Ice
Beard: -dD- Beards - Rodrigo

Coat: AMERIE - Vampire Coat
Pants: Miamai - Regalia Black Homme Pants
Boots: New Rock - Black Leather Knee Boots

Piercings: -.HoD.- - Dimpled Piercing
Nailpolish: A:S:S - Nailpolish - Deep Crimson

No comments:

Post a Comment